- Private off-road parking (own car park)
- Fresh breakfast cooked to your order
- Delicious home baked refreshments served each afternoon
- WI-FI available in all rooms
- Cosy lounge with maps, books and games
- If there's anything else we can help you with, give us a call or email. If you're ready to book, click below to check availability and choose your room with secure online payment.
- Harling House is walking distance to pubs, restaurants and shops of Ingleton
- Packed lunches are available. This can be pre-booked when you book your stay.
- Harling House is a smoke and pet-free environment with a 'clean air' system installed upstairs.
- Gift Vouchers are available for any amount. Please phone us on 015242 42113 to arrange payment for your bespoke voucher to be made.
- Minimum stay is 2 nights - enjoy our hospitality and the area, we're not just a 'pass through'.
- Children over the age of 11 welcome, staying in the Doe room on their own or the Thornton room with 1 adult.
FOR YOUR DIARY
The Ingleton area is well known for its calendar of events, including live music, gala, 1940s weekend (1st - 3rd July 2022) and more.
Nearby, there's the Gaping Gill winch meet twice a year (28th May - 3rd Jun and 12th - 19th August) plus various Yorkshire 3 Peaks events.
We will keep this section updated as and when dates for events are confirmed.
For more information on places to dine, shop, dated activities and more, we suggest 'thisisingleton' - link below.