- Private off-road parking (own car park)
- Fresh breakfast cooked to your order
- Delicious home baked refreshments served each afternoon
- WI-FI available in all rooms
- Cosy lounge with maps, books and games
- If there's anything else we can help you with, give us a call or email. When you're ready to book, click below to check availability and choose your room with secure online payment.
- Harling House is walking distance to pubs, restaurants and shops of Ingleton
- Packed lunches are available. This can be pre-booked when you book your stay.
- Harling House is a smoke and pet-free environment with a 'clean air' system installed upstairs.
- Gift Vouchers are available for any amount. Please phone us on 015242 42113 to arrange payment for your bespoke voucher to be made.
- Minimum stay is 2 nights - enjoy our hospitality and the area, we're not just a 'pass through'.
- Children over the age of 15 welcome, staying in the Doe room on their own or the Thornton room with 1 adult.
FOR YOUR DIARY
The Ingleton area is well known for its calendar of events, including live music (Easter Sheafstock), 1940s weekend (5th - 7th July 2024) and more. There's even a Food & Drink Festival at Country Harvest, 2024 date tbc.
Nearby, there's the Gaping Gill winch meet twice a year (End of May and Mid August) plus various Yorkshire 3 Peaks events.
We keep this section updated as and when dates for events are confirmed.
For more information on places to dine, shop, dated activities and more, we suggest 'thisisingleton' - link below.