Please read our terms/frequently asked questions before booking
Thank you for viewing our website and considering to stay with us at Harling House. Please note our terms and conditions so that you may make the most of your stay. Please also refer to our Covid Statement page HERE
- Bookings and Deposits. Bookings by web or telephone will incur the same deposit - 50% of your total booking cost. Payment made by credit or debit card is secure and does not incur any extra charges or fees. All bookings will be confirmed in writing and directions sent on receipt of your deposit. There is a minimum 2 night stay.
- Access Statement. We have prepared a full access statement which we will send you by email or post on request.
- Arrival. Our earliest arrival time is 4pm and we will ask you for your expected arrival time when you book. Your room may not be ready if you arrive before 4pm, but you are welcome to leave your car and luggage. If you are delayed or expect to arive later than planned, we would appreciate if you could let us know. we will ask you for a mobile 'phone number when you make your booking, in case we need to contact you on your arrival day.
- Payment. The balance of your payment is to be paid on arrival, by credit card, debit card or cash.
- Cancellation. If the booking is cancelled less than 8 days before your expected arrival (or a duration reduction is made), no refund of the deposit paid will be given unless we can re-let your room/s.
If the booking is cancelled less than 1 day/day of arrival, then a charge qual to the full booking amount will be made.
We suggest that you take out travel insurance to cover your booking.
In the unlikely event that we are forced to cancel a booking, the deposit will be refunded in full.
We will only cancel a booking if the room is unavailable due to reasons outside our control.
- Departure. Please vacate your room no later than 10.30am on your day of departure.
- Damage. We ask that you please take care with our property. If a member of your party causes damage, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can make the necessary replacement. If damage is caused by negligence, you may be charged for replacement of the item.
- Other Information. Harling House is a no-smoking establishment.
We do not accept pets, except assistance dogs. We do not have any pets.
Children over the age of 11 are most welcome, staying in either the Doe Room on their own or the Thornton Room with 1 adult.
- Liability. We do not accept liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party , vehicles or possessions unless proven to be caused by our negligence. If you are bringing bicycles, please check that your bikes are insured for travel for the duration of your trip. This is your responsibility.
- Please Note. However made, a booking is a legally binding contract between the guest and the propietors. Cancellations or failure to arrive is a breach of contract and the full cost of the booking can legally be charged.
- If you wish to check on any of the above points or anything else about Harling House, please don't hesitate to give us a ring on 015242 42113.