We have carried out our Risk Assessment for re-opening and will be reviewing the situation and requirements, such as capacity as and when issued. We will ask guests to note and-
- Use the sand sanitisers provided. These are in the porch (when you enter), by the fridge in the lounge and in the hallway (for entering and leaving the breakfast room).
- Upstairs rooms have an Envirovent air input system installed, which brings in filtered air from outside. This improves ventilation and air quality. All rooms have opening windows.
- Cake is normally available each afternoon in the breakfast room, but this may be left in your own room.
- Cleaning of rooms during your stay. We ask you to leave the room tidy when you go out. We will not move any items left on the floor. We will empty the bins, freshen the hospitality tray and thoroughly wipe around the en-suite, door handles and surfaces with anti-viral/anti-bacterial cleaner.
- Breakfast. Depending on number of guests, breakfast is be served in the dining room (please use hand sanitiser on entering the room) and we will ask you to adhere to a time to allow for distancing. We will chat about this with you when you arrive.
- Payment of your balance. On arrival, payment will be taken from your card that you used to pay your deposit, so that you do not need to touch the card payment machine. We will let you know when this has been done. If the balance is to be paid on a different card, please let us know when you arrive and the terminal will be wiped clean for use.
- As per Government Guidelines, if you have been suffering from symptoms of Covid-19 within 2 weeks of your stay here, or develop symptoms during your stay, we must ask you to leave our shared accommodation and return home to isolate. This also applies if you receive a Track & Trace call. We will not be able to refund payment. This is for your safety, other guests and ourselves.
- We normally offer to hang wet outerwear out of guests' rooms, but may we ask you to use a coat hanger from the wardrobe to hang items in the shower.
- From 24th Sept 2020, it is the law that face coverings must be worn when not dining.
- We would like to reassure you that when open, we are operating in accordance with Government guidance and legislation. We are 'good to Go'.
- Don't worry. We understand that this situation is new to us all. If we have to close, or you are unable to travel due to Covid, we will either transfer your booking to a future stay or refund your deposit. You will not lose it.